Absher platform allows Citizens & Residents in Saudi Arabia to use variety of services provided by different government departments. Absher can be used for query Traffic Violations, Hajj permits, Dependent services, Passport services, Visa Issuance & many other services provided by different government departments.
Mobile number need to be linked to Abhser for account creation. During login OTP is sent to registered mobile number for verification & security. If for some reason you need to change your primary mobile number, it needs to be updated in Abhser.
Following is the process to update Mobile Number in Absher:
- Login to Abhser platform.
- Then click on “Update User Information” on top of page.
- Then select “Edit Phone”.
- Then enter your new mobile number. Make sure that new mobile number is not linked to any other Absher account. If same mobile number is used for more than one account, then number can be cancelled.
- OTP will be sent to new mobile number. Enter the OTP and click “Save”.
- Once OTP is accepted, mobile phone number will be updated. It can take a couple of minutes to reflect in the system.
Once you change the mobile number in Abhser, the mobile number for Tawakkalna will also be updated as it is directly linked to Absher. The new number updation can take some time to reflect in Tawakkalna.