Tawakkalna app, approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health, helps prevent the spread of coronavirus. It can be used as a “Health Passport”, to verify that the person is infection free. Tawakkalna app can be used to get permits, during restricted hours, for gathering, getting supplies, emergency medical issue, practice walking & etc.
Some regions in KSA have made it mandatory and entry to malls, parks & other public places is only allowed if there is no record of infection in the app.
Earlier creating a user on Tawakkalna app could only be done if the person had an Absher account. As the dependents do not have individual Absher account, they are not able to sign up.
- Login to your Absher account: https://www.absher.sa/
- Go to “My Services”
- Then select “General Services”
- Then select “Register a Mobile Number for Tawakkalna”
- Then click “Next”
- Enter Iqama number, date of birth & mobile number of the dependent
- Then verify information & if all ok, then click “Next”
- Enter the OTP that will be sent to the mobile number specified earlier
- Once OTP is verified then the dependant can register in Tawakkalna app via Iqama