In the previous article “How to Register National Address in Kingdom”, we described how to register an address in Saudi Post National Address system. Once you have registered your address and need to modify it or add new members, follow the instructions below:
- Go to link: http://address.gov.sa/
- Select language of page to English from the upper left corner, the page will load again in English.
- Click on “Register Your Address Today” and a new window will open.
- Click on “Registration of Individuals”
- Then click on “Manage a Registered Address”
- Then enter your National / Iqama Id & mobile number. An activation code will be sent to the mobile number. Enter the activation code and click Next.
- You account details will load and you can:
- View details – Click on “View Details“
- Print registration certificate – Click on Print Details.